The Junior League of Fayetteville, Inc. is an organization of women committed to promoting voluntarism, developing the potential of women, and improving the community through the ef ective action and leadership of trained volunteers. Its purpose is exclusively educational and charitable.
The JLF focus area is to strive and assist in the prevention of homelessness, food insecurity, and related concerns affecting children and families in our communities.
The following items must accompany the CAP Grant Application:
Requests for capital campaigns, fund raising, salaries, sectarian religious projects, scholarships and long-term funding will not be considered. Taxes are not refundable by the CAP Grant funds.
- IRS letter recognizing nonprofit exemption status
- Detailed project budget (itemized break down of how funds will be spent)
- Estimates for work to be secured (at least three (3) if applicable)
- Any brochures or additional information you have about your organization
- List of the Board of the Directors
You are not currently logged in. Please log in to submit this form.